Many netizens feel uncomfortable when Heechul and Momo’s love story is constantly being teased both before and after the couple broke up.
The latest episode of Knowing Bros was just released on July 17 on JTBC. Immediately, this episode attracted attention and sparked a big controversy on social networks when the cast continued to joke about Heechul breaking up with TWICE Momo.
Specifically, when the members were talking, they suddenly noticed Heechul’s new hairstyle. Lee Soo Geun commented, “Why do you look so pale. Changing hairstyles means there’s been a change of heart. You can’t be weak. Otherwise Seo Jang Hoon and Lee Sang Min have to have already fallen down.”
Seo Jang Hoon then tried to cheer him up. “You should stay strong and still get your work done.” Lee Soo Geun continued, “This room has more breakups than meetings.”
The conversation made many people uncomfortable when Heechul and Momo’s love story is constantly being teased both before and after the couple broke up. Many others thought that these were just jokes from close friends and Heechul wasn’t even embarrassed by it.
- “Please can you stop this.”
- “Why are you doing this until the very end.”
- “Stop bringing up the issue please.”
- “This is so disrespectful. Please stop bringing this up.”
- “Why are there so many people that don’t understand that this is just entertainment.”
- “Heechul didn’t even say anything about it.”
- “Why can’t they say anything. What’s wrong with saying something about it.”
Earlier, on the morning of July 8, Star Today revealed that Kim Heechul (Super Junior) and Momo (TWICE) officially broke up after 1 year and 6 months of dating. It has been further reported, “Both of them are very busy with their activities, so their relationship started to grow apart. I was told that both of them ended their love relationship and return to the senior-junior relationship.”