Actor Yoo Ah In (real name Uhm Hong Sik) was found to have taken at least 3 more types of drugs.
According to the police on June 9th, there was one more medical drug known to have been administered additionally by Yoo Ah In other than “midazolam”, which is mainly used for sleep anesthesia, and “alprazolam”, a medication for treating insomnia. However, the police said, “We cannot reveal specific information about this type of drug.”
The theqoo article regarding this became a hot topic with over 70,000 views as of the morning of June 10th. Below are some comments from Korean netizens.
– It’s amazing that he’s still alive.
– He was praised for acting like a drug addict. Was it because of all these drugs?
– He’s been pretending to be normal until now. I’m getting goosebumps.
– Is he a drug ambassador?
– Why can’t they reveal the remaining type?
– They said 7 earlier… Now 8…