IVE Wonyoung’s visuals is going down with alarmingly thin body compared to 3 years ago
Netizens expressed their concern about Jang Wonyoung’s body when comparing her two fancams.
IVE’s Jang Wonyoung is always voted in the top of the most outstanding visuals of the 4th generation. However, there are still many controversial opinions about her appearance. Recently, Wonyoung’s ELEVEN fancam in December 2021 has become a hot topic again.
Read more: IVE Jang Won Young catches attention with her outstanding height in the latest fancam
Netizens were surprised at the thin and unhealthy body of the 2004-born female idol. Compared to the fancam Violeta in April 2019, it can be seen that the former IZ*ONE member used to have a more attractive body full of energy than now.
On the ELEVEN stage, Jang Wonyoung appeared with skinny arms and legs. Her face also lost the chubby cheeks like when she first debuted with IZ*ONE. Fans show regret for Wonyoung’s body and hope that she regains her weight and appearance like 3 years ago.
- I have to admit that I like the old Wonyoung better.
- She used to be quite thin but now she doesn’t look healthy.
- In the days of IZ*ONE Wonyoung weighed 48-50kg, now it’s only about 43kg.
- If Wonyoung doesn’t gain back her weight like before, I’m afraid that she won’t be able to dance in the next comeback.
- Are people worried about Wonyoung’s health or body shaming her? To me, Wonyoung is always beautiful and healthy. She can’t starve herself.
- Her dancing was better in IZ*ONE days.