Many people think that TWICE’s songs make them feel happy and excited rather than touching or emotional.
Each K-pop group has its own musical style that shapes their position in the eyes of the public. When it comes to girl groups, some of them are too familiar to the audience thanks to their cheerful and cute songs, while others are famous for their sad songs and there are also groups known for series of powerful hits,….
Recently, on an online forum in Korea, netizens discussed about girl groups whose songs bring their audiences emotional feelings. The choice of the original author of the article was TWICE but the fact that the JYP girl group appeared on this list created quite a bit of controversy. According to the poster, besides emotional songs like “Feel Special” or sad songs that make listeners want to cry like “TT”, TWICE also has a lot of songs that arouse teenage emotions, despite they are very playful can also suddenly make the listener suddenly feel emotional such as “Knock Knock”, “Heart Shaker” or “What’s Is Love”.
While some comments agree with the above choice, many others think that when it comes to choppy and emotional songs, they will remember 4 girl groups Lovelyz, G-Friend, Oh My Girl and WJSN first instead of TWICE. Many comments say that they have never felt emotional from TWICE’s music because JYP girl group music tends to convey more positive energy to listeners.
- “Not at all… I’ve never felt that feeling in TWICE’s music… Not even once…”
- “Touching…? The opposite may be true, TWICE has a lot of uplifting songs so it’s fun to listen to”
- “I thought I was the only one who felt that.. The first time I heard ‘Heart Shaker’ I cried ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ”
- “I thought it was G-Friend and Oh My Girl…”
- “Reading the title, all I can think of is Lovelyz… I’m not sure about TWICE ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ”
- “G-Friend, Oh My Girl, WJSN… Wouldn’t these groups be more suitable than TWICE”
- “Totally empathize It’s like listening to the melody and suddenly overflowing with indescribable touching emotions “
- “Listening to ‘What’s Is Love’ feels like something in my heart, and ‘Feel Special’… just reading the lyrics makes me cry”
- “I understand what you mean… I almost cried when I heard ‘What’s Is Love’…”
- “Oh My Girl and G-Friend have more songs like that… and TWICE has more songs to lift up the mood”
- “From someone who used to sob in the middle of the night listening to ‘Feel Special’, I completely feel the moderator”
- “When I read the title, I immediately think of Lovelyz! There are also G-Friend and WJSN”
Which girl group has a lot of songs that make you feel deeply touching?