He is predicted to be a mysterious trainee for SM’s rookie boy group or maybe a new member of NCT.
On the afternoon of August 2, on PinkBlood (a social network site in Korea), SM suddenly released a clip of Shotaro (NCT) and a dancer covering EXO‘s hit song “Growl”. In the clip, the two boys wore the school uniforms that once caused a storm of EXO seniors and performed the signature choreography of “Growl”.
Shotaro continued to show off his impressive dancing skill and growing visuals after debuting with NCT. However, the other guy is what really attracts people’s attention. This guy is expected to be a mysterious SM trainee, not just a regular backup dancer. An ordinary dancer will not need to cover his face carefully but reveal himself with the idol. The guy wears a hat carefully and pulls it down to make sure his face is not completely exposed and often avoids the camera.
Although carefully covered, the appearance and facial features of the guy make people believe that he will be a new visual factor of SM. Dancing with Shotaro – the Japanese member of NCT – also raised the suspicion that SM is about to launch the Japanese unit of which this trainee will be the new member.
SM just suddenly dropped the video but it’s enough for the people to “freak out”:
- I don’t know if it’s a trainee or NCT 2021 but Shotaro and this guy are so handsome.
- Is it NCT Japan?
- Wow, he looks handsome.
- NCT Japan already. I can’t see his face but it must be my taste.
- Sorry for this but even though I can’t see your face, I still confirm that you are my type!
- Again accepting a new idol younger than me.
- It’s probably a Japanese unit, SM is gradually revealing it.