G.NA updated her birthday celebration on SNS for the first time after in a year. Is this a sign hinting at her possible comeback?
Seeing G.NA revealing her current situation, netizens seems not to have any positive attitude towards her. She simply posted a photo with her friends on her SNSN on her birthday, which is receiving much attention.
She posted on her SNS on September 14 a photo with caption: “I feel so happy and thank you all. You made me laugh again. #Friends #Family #loveyou #thankyou#seeousoon.”
G.NA was born on September 13, 1987, and it has been a year since her scandal. In 2010, she debuted with a single album called “If You Want A Lover” and at the end of 2015, after her exclusive contract with Cube Entertainment terminated, she has acted as a solo singer. In addition to her music career, she also appeared in many dramas, OST, and entertainment programs.
Although G.NA has practically stopped all activities, there have also been few SNS updates. It’s been a long time since the public last heard from her, so her recent situation is receiving much attention.
Her birthday celebration was also the most recent post she updated on social networking sites before disclosing the current situation. It was also a nerve confession for the first time in a year and a half since the contract with Cube terminated.
She also wrote: “It’s already been a year. Thanks to so many people, I was able to hold on. I am very grateful to those who believe in me and have not given up in so many obstacles and rumors that hurt my heart. My fan club G.NI is my whole world. I think of them every day. I promise that this will not end our relationship. We’ll meet again soon. I’m getting ready for a new start. I love you.”
However, this post can not make people think of her upcoming comeback because like last year, she just sent a message of thanks to fans celebrating her birthday. There have still emerged controversy over her possible comeback this year, but netizens seem to show negative responses to her after her controversial issues in the past.
1. [+1,324, -16] The court already confirmed that it was prostitution so why does she keep saying it’s a rumor? Does she think we’re idiots? That she can just cover our eyes and we won’t know better?
2. [+1,044, -16] ……… I don’t care that she’s updating pictures or whatever but it’s shameless of her to go around calling it all a rumor. We’re not fools.
3. [+989, -16] One of the basic things you need to become a celebrity is thick skin…
4. [+66, -2] I bet you the majority of the reason celebrities go overseas to film is for this kind of stuff
5. [+47, -1] Imagine being that beautiful and using it on serving up your body… how is she any different from the women serving drinks at pubs???
6. [+45, -1] What’s a prostitute trying to crawl back for? Just go back to selling yourself with that thick skin.
7. [+44, -1] Trying to make a comeback after selling your body.. amazing
8. [+42, -3] I still don’t get how she thought her body was worth 50 million won… it doesn’t look all that amazing in photos
9. [+33, -0] Is it really possible for a female celebrity who was caught selling herself to make a comeback?? Is the industry a red light district now or what?
10. [+30, -0] The fact that she’s considering a comeback at all means she’s no average person ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I’d be too embarrassed to even consider it