After the attitude scandal with Seohyun (SNSD), Kim Jung Hyun only stayed out of showbiz for a few months and then returned to acting.
On September 24, Korean media reported that Kim Jung Hyun had found a new management company after 4 months as a freelance artist. The actor had a meeting with Story J Company, the management company Kim Tae Hee, Seo In Guk, Yoo Seung Ho, etc.
Kim Jung Hyun is about to return to showbiz. With the support of a large company, the guy can get many interesting projects. Earlier in early September, his ex-girlfriend Seo Ye Ji – the “psychological manipulator” who made him act rudely to her co-star Seohyun (SNSD) was also negotiating for the lead role in Eve’s Scandal – a gender-exploiting drama of Korea’s elite.
The fact that both Seo Ye Ji and Kim Jung Hyun returned to acting as if nothing had happened has angered netizens. Many people think that Kim Jung Hyun should retire so as not to affect future films and co-stars.
– Oh his crazy ex announced a comeback last month, now this guy announced his comeback this month, such a good match.
– Finish the treatment or your fans call you back with your co-star because of mental illness.
– Still hoping for a lifetime of flops. So take a break from acting so you don’t flop, don’t affect others.
– Get some rest to get better, your illness seems serious. The movie market without you is still very good, I like any movie that I can go to see it, but with you, I have to give up.
– I hope you get the Daesang this year, it’s a bit of a waste if you don’t cause your acting is so good.
Before the scandal broke out, Kim Jung Hyun was also considered a rising star thanks to two blockbusters Crash Landing on You and Mr. Queen (The Queen).