This video is creating a lot of controversy surrounding the youngest trio of BTS Vminkook.
In BTS, the two couples with the largest number of shippers are Taekook (V and Jungkook) and Jikook (Jimin and Jungkook). Every time the 3 interact with each other, fans argue over “which couple is more real”.
Recently, after the first concert on November 27 (US time), V, Jimin and Jungkook appeared in a livestream to chat with fans. A series of cutscenes about the livestream became a hot topic in the Army community. BTS maknae trio’s series of amusing interactions piqued the interest of fans.
Furthermore, this livestream video serves as “inspiration” for shippers. Many Taekook fans thought the two were too revealing during the broadcast, exchanging sweet glances and acting suspiciously. For some reason, V and Jungkook had such moments of staring at each other passionately without blinking. Because of the Taekook couple’s eye contact, even the atmosphere appeared awkward.
Many videos analyze how V and Jungkook appear to be in love with each other, and Jimin is well aware of their relationship, which is why he looks around in such a perplexed manner. Many fans even edited the video as if making Jimin redundant, which angered Jimin’s fans.
The videos sparked a frenzy among BTS fans. On the one hand, a slew of couple-related hashtags such as #Taekook, #Vmin, and #Jikook has risen to the top of Twitter’s trending list. Fans, on the other hand, chastised the shippers for overreacting to BTS members’ very normal interactions. These fans believe that it is these “toxic” shippers that affect the unity of the Army community, leading to unnecessary controversies.
- The whole livestream was a moment of VMinKook but the shippers ruined it all.
- Please don’t be paranoid. They are just friends. There are no couples here.
- I don’t care if VKook is real or not, but stop dragging Jimin into such crazy things.
- Tae and Jungkook just showed off their cute friendship, nothing suspicious here.
- The way Jimin looks at them makes this moment awkward for me. Don’t know what that look means?