The unexpected No.1 in the “male celebrities who can be great fighters” rankings that is agreed by 100% of netizens
Who is be the “fist leader” in the Korean entertainment industry? Netizens often raise topics to discuss on the rankings of male and female celebrities if they are in fights.
In general, netizens mentioned Ma Dong-seok, Kim Chang-ryul, Kim Jong-kook, Gary, Yoon Hyung-bin, Lee Dong-jun (actor), Julien Kang, and Kang Ho-dong as male fighters in the entertainment industry. However, there is a strong fighter who can easily overpower these prominent candidates with just one look. He has a great charisma that can scare 8 “warriors” mentioned above. This person has a slender body, and he can give off a strong force just with a simple expression.
The main character here is the Nation’s MC Yoo Jae-suk (50 years old), who is recognized as the celebrity with the highest status in the Korean entertainment industry. A recent post on the online community FMKorea gave a simple explanation for the reason.
If the post’s author hits Yoo Jae-suk → It would be difficult for them to live in Korea. If the author gets hit by Yoo Jae-suk? → People would think it’s logical that they might have done something wrong to get beaten up. Therefore, the conclusion is Yoo Jae-suk is the No.1 fighter in the entertainment industry.
This kind of ranking is obviously just a joke among netizens, but it proves the weight of Yoo Jae-suk’s name value. Like that of Lee Joo-il and Shim Hyung-rae in the past, Yoo Jae-suk’s current brand reputation and position in Korea are beyond just being a popular comedian. One significant proof is that Yoo Jae-suk has been nicknamed with the word “God”, which is normally attached to global stars, such as Yuna Kim.
His thorough self-management and sincerity are also outstanding. Yoo Jae-suk has rarely been involved in any scandals, incidents, or noisy issues. In fact, the more people dig up about his past, the more beautiful stories are revealed. Therefore, it seems like entertainment media outlets have already given up on investigating his background.
Meanwhile, a netizen ranked the eight fighters listed above.
- 8th place: Ma Dong-seok. He was a dedicated trainer for former UFC (Ultimate Fighting Championship) champions Mark Coleman and Kevin Randleman.
- 7th place: singer Kim Chang-ryul. He is a typical street fighter with a lot of hands-on experience. It is said that the settlement money that has been paid so far for his assault cases alone is 500 million won.
- 6th place: singer Kim Jong-kook. His fists were well-known in Anyang, Gyeonggi during his high school days. At that time, his nickname was “Axe Kim”. He even received a scout offer from an organization ahead of his high school graduation.
- 5th place: singer Gary. He graduated from the Department of Security Services, Yongin University and advanced to the quarterfinals of mixed martial arts competitions. He has a history of working as an amateur boxer. He also achieved 8th degree black belt in taekwondo and 8th degree black belt in hapkido.
- 4th place: comedian Yoon Hyung-bin. In his mixed martial arts debut, he defeated a Japanese player by KO in the first round. When he was a high school student, he was called the best fighter of the integrated three schools.
- 3rd place: Lee Dong-jun. He is a gold medalist in the world championships who was a former Taekwondo national team member for 8 years. It is rumored that he once defeated 11 people without using his fists at a nightclub.
- 2nd place: Julien Kang. Born by a Korean father and a French mother, he has an older brother named Denis Kang, a world-class mixed martial arts player. As Denis Kang’s younger brother, his Muay Thai skills are said to be out of the ordinary.
- 1st place: Kang Ho-dong. He has been famous for fighting since his school days. As a former athlete, he still has a resilient body that is unbelievable for his age.