Seeing that their bias is almost absent in the comeback MV, visual girl Shuhua’s individual fandom is really hard to spend money to support.
Recently, (G) I-DLE had a comeback with the title song “HWAA”. Immediately upon its release, this song became the focus of attention on the familiar issue of line division. HWAA continues to be a song where Soyeon takes the spotlight. While visual Shuhua had too little screen time and singing line
However, this time, it was not just a controversial issue, but Shuhua’s individual fandom decided to stop buying the album to give a warning to Cube Entertainment.
Specifically, a Chinese fan club of Shuhua posted an announcement to stop buying and supporting (G) I-DLE’s new album with the following content:
“Hello. This is Shuhua’s Chinese fan club. We apologize, but we ask for many people’s support in the decision that we just made. After opening the Chinese fan club, we have continued to support all activities of Cube Entertainment and always participated in the distribution for album purchasing for the group. We even participated in the work during this comeback as well despite not having enough workforce. Also, we held events within our fan club to encourage fans to purchase albums. However, we were disappointed that Shuhua was only given 3.9 seconds of line distribution and 17 seconds of MV appearance in the new song ‘HWAA’ that was released today at 5 PM Beijing time. This is very perplexing to us fans. We believe that the agency’s role is to reasonably plan to help the improvement of their artists. However, according to various circumstances, they have not paid attention to Shuhua. Rather, Shuhua’s individual part in songs has decreased since their ‘Oh My God’ comeback. Shuhua’s fans in China have been disappointed because of this. Shuhua’s Chinese fan club will seize all work distributing all albums with the support of Chinese fans and will focus on supporting Shuhua’s individual promotion. We will resume work once Shuhua gains the part fitting for her.”
Most of Knet supported the decision of this fan club. Everyone felt sympathy for Shuhua’s fans when she was treated unfairly. Seeing their bias almost absent in the comeback products, any fandom can stand it, it’s really hard to spend money supporting:
1. I would be mad too if my bias only came out a little bit in the MV and got a few parts in the song
2. Less than 4 seconds is too harsh
3. But why did they choose a kid without skills? Face?
4. If she didn’t have the skills then she shouldn’t have been included in the group in the first placeㅋㅋㅋㅋ The agency is weird and it’s a 6-member group, and 4 seconds is crazy
5. I think Shuhua always get minimal parts
6. Shuhua lacks skills, I know that. But the leader in the producer, can’t she adjust to avoid the noise like this?
7. This song doesn’t seem to suit Shuhua. However, from the fans’ point of view, the fans must be so sad
8. This is the first time I’ve seen a company decrease an idol member’s part like that, especially since they’ve been promoting for a while
9. I thought this was crazy, but since I watched the MV and listened to the song, it seemed that it was the only part she could take on…. The song itself is too difficult to sing
10. 4 seconds is too short