CJ Entertainment is negotiating to maintain WANNA ONE the “dinosaur rookie” ‘s activities
After winning Produce 101 season 2, WANNA ONE made a debut and immediately rose up to the Kpop top idol group level with a lot of amazing records and achievements.
It will be such a pity if 11 boys have to go on their own ways like l.O.l because clearly, WANNA ONE has a lot of potential to go further in the Kpop music market. Therefore, CJ is in the progress of negotiating with companies managing WANNA ONE’s members to extend the contract period instead of 18 months as planned at the first place.
Most of the companies accepted the proposal from Brand New Music (The management company of Lee Daehwi and Park Woo Jin) because they seem to have a plan of revealing a boygroup debut including these two members.
Although WANNA ONE has a lot of fans, many of them are not happy with this plan of CJ. The reason is that many companies are waiting for their chickens to come back after finishing a contract to work or officially make a debut with other members.
Besides, a lot of people do not seem to trust the rumour.
– Great, let’s see if CJ can persuade other management companies of W1 (Wanna One) or not
– Despite being a fan of W1, I think that it will be better for each member to come back to his home.
Minhuyn and Woojin, Daehwi, Guanlin all have someone waiting for them. I don’t want Wanna One to keep on working on the sadness of other people
– BNM is having a dreamy flock of trainees and just waiting to create new groups so they will not agree stupidly =))))
– If Pledis agrees, then in 1/1 they revealed the official color of Nu’est at 3:15 for what?
– I have never wished for rumour to come true like this time. People who come back just come back, only the name Wanna One and somebody staying is enough.
– Just rumour, not the truth!