In a recent poll, the Japanese lesbian and bisexual community came together to voice their preferences for the most beloved female idols.
This poll, titled “Favorite K-pop Idol of the Japanese Lesbian and Bisexual Community,” was conducted on X and showcased the female idols that resonated most with this particular demographic.
The results of the poll have now been unveiled, revealing a list of top 10 K-pop female idols who have struck a chord with the Japanese lesbian and bisexual audience. The voting statistics are as follows:
1. Ahn Yujin (IVE) – 88 votes, 3.05%
2. Karina (aespa) – 87 votes, 3.01%
5. Sana (TWICE) – 71 votes, 2.46%
6. Seulgi (Red Velvet) – 68 votes, 2.36%
7. Gaeul (IVE) – 65 votes, 2.26%
8. Yunjin (LE SSERAFIM) – 64 votes, 2.22%
9. Moonbyul (MAMAMOO) – 63 votes, 2.19%
10. Eunseo (WJSN) – 55 votes, 1.91%
The enthusiasm for this poll extended beyond the Japanese community, with Korean netizens expressing their agreement and support for the results, as they left comments:
- I’m also bi, and this result is accurate.
- Yujin is mine!
- Totally agree, no doubt.
- I also want to date Karina.
- Yujin, Karina, and Seola are my top picks too.