Member of Kpop group ASTRO and actor Cha Eun Woo shocked people with his visuals.
On July 27th, Cha Eun Woo, who’s the ambassador for Dior Beauty, attended the Dior Men’s 2022 Winter Collection photocall, which was held at the Dior Seongsu Concept Store in Seongdong-gu, Seoul.
At the event, Cha Eun Woo shocked everyone with a perfect appearance that’s “too perfect to be human”. Last month, the idol-actor also went viral when he attended an exhibition of Dior Beauty together with former star figure skater Kim Yuna.
Having appeared in a stylish all-black outfit, Cha Eun Woo showed off his sculpture-like face and flawless body proportions. The idol-actor also drew admiration for his sharp facial features that are unhindered by camera angles.
Photos of Cha Eun Woo taken on the day of the event are drawing intense attention from Korean netizens.
Below are some comments on the Korean online community, theqoo:
- This is ridiculous…
- I thought this is a painting, not a real image
- I don’t think Cha Eun Woo is human at all
- Isn’t this a mannequin??
- He looks like a wax statue
- The more I look at him, the more flawless I find his face
- It seems that God put a lot of effort into shaping Cha Eun Woo, he just looks handsome no matter way
- How can a photo look so perfect
- Until now, I always thought Cha Eun Woo was handsome, but not the best-looking. Looking at this, I completely changed my mind
- The full body photos really show how celebrities differ from us
- What kind of computer graphic is this?
- Even CGI people can’t catch up to the world’s wonder that is Cha Eun Woo’s visuals
- Cha Eun Woo’s face is our nation’s dignity
Meanwhile, according to Star News, Cha Eun Woo is reportedly showing positive consideration after receiving a proposal to star in the movie “K-Pop: Lost in America”. If he is confirmed to be a part of the cast, then the idol-actor will be preparing to film within the second half of 2022.