Jungkook is having a special time communicating with fans through the game “BTS’s Island: In The Seom”.
On June 29th, through his Instagram story, BTS’s Jungkook shared a photo of him playing the mobile game “BTS’s Island: In The Seom”, which was produced and participated by BTS. Jungkook created a club called “Face of a king” in the game, posted a witty bio that says “Only the strong survive” under his username ID “Do I have the face of a king?”.
Jungkook drew attention by decorating the island in a way that shows his cute and unique personality. He had a fun time chatting with fans who participated as club members. Jungkook also communicated with fans with a cute tone and told fans to enjoy the game.
In particular, Jungkook achieved level 100 and responded “Let’s go to 200” to the support of fans. He heated up the competitiveness by participating enthusiastically in leveling up with the fans.
At the same time, Jungkook played a huge role in promoting “BTS’s Island: In The Seom” by becoming the world’s No. 1 player and making it to level 148.
Fans left comments:
- “Jungkook is going to be the king of the game”
- “I’m so envious of the fans who joined the club. Jungkook ah, I’ll try again next time~”
- “Jungkook even said good night to us ㅠㅠ Such a puppy”
- “Jungkook’s real job. He looks so handsome but he’s a comedian haha”
- “I feel thankful for Jungkook’s fun communication”
- “Jungkook’s level is going up all the time. The bio really shows his personality ㅋㅋ He’s a comedian to the bone ㅋㅋ”
- “Isn’t Jungkook a genius? Thanks to him, there must have been a huge influx of In The Seom users.”
Meanwhile, “BTS’s Island: In The Seom” launched its global official service on June 28th. The game proved its popularity by surpassing 1 million registrations in just three days of pre-ordering in April, with BTS members not only appearing as game characters but also having participated in the production.
“BTS’s Island: In The Seom” is available in a total of 6 languages, including Korean, Japanese, English, Chinese (simplified and traditional), and Spanish.