In the recently released trailer of Kim Da Mi’s upcoming drama, her character’s unfamiliar styling has surprised many viewers.
After teasing a refreshing poster, SBS recently posted the first trailer of the drama “Our Beloved Summer”, revealing the official looks of the female lead played by Kim Da Mi and the male lead portrayed by Choi Woo Sik. After working together before in the movie “The Witch: Part 1 – The Subversion”, where they play enemies, always looking for opportunities to kill each other, Kim Da Mi and Choi Woo Sik now collaborate in a rom-com drama as a couple.
Having made a strong impression with her portrayals of a feisty female lead in “Itaewon Class” and a powerful killer in “The Witch”, Kim Da Mi with long hair in a highschool uniform, looking soft as ever has surprised the audience. Although she looks absolutely pretty with long hair and light, natural makeup, the viewers are not yet used to this innocent look of her.
Some comments from netizens:
- I’m so used to her acting cool that this styling took me by surprise
- I didn’t recognize Kim Da Mi at first because of the long hair, but she’s so pretty
- This is fate, they still can’t stop fighting even in a romance
- Seeing her look innocent and weak feels awkward after watching “The Witch”
- She’s really pretty with long hair
- It’s been a long time since there was a legit youth drama, it’s worth looking forward to
- I thought they would get along well in this drama, who would have thought they would still fight and prank each other…
“Our Beloved Summer” is a drama about a couple who start out as friends, then fall in love, but end up parting ways. 10 years later, the documentary they filmed in high school suddenly becomes popular and they are forced to get back together intofront of the camera again.
The drama is slated to release on December 6.