Did G-Dragon sign with Warner Records for his comeback?
A netizen on Nate Pann recently shared some photos showing a billboard welcoming G-Dragon at the Warner Records building. G-Dragon was also spotted there.
As a result, some people are already raising speculations that G-Dragon might have signed a contract with Warner Records and is preparing for his comeback.
Original post: Nate Pann
In response, other netizens commented:
– Something big is finally comingㅠㅠ It’s okay if it’s not big, just make a comeback quickly.. I just want to see G-Dragon on the stageㅠㅠㅠㅠ
– I think he’s in LA right now. His body proportion is amazing
– I’ll finally be able to shake my lightstick for him????
– I think he’s also good at taking selfies now
– I was about to be disappointed because there had been no news from him, but I’m excited again after seeing this post
– G-Dragon is so cool since he always pays much attention to his albums and gets involved in even the smallest things for the production. He’s like a real artist
– It’s actually an album distribution company, not an agency. Anyway, he had better sign the contract and start promotions one by one now rather than delaying his comeback any longer. I think he has already decided on the songs, but the comeback is delayed due to some problems
– I know I shouldn’t expect too much, but at some point, I’m still looking forward to the comeback again…
– This will be his first comeback since I became a fan. I’m so freaking excited right nowㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ