A moment where (G)I-DLE Shuhua constantly tugged at Yuqi’s clothes is spreading through the net, drawing criticisms.
After various controversies due to her remarks, (G)I-DLE Shuhua faces criticism for messing with Yuqi on stage recently. In fact, footage of Shuhua’s action has even trended 1st place in the trending tab of the Chinese platform Weibo, drawing massive attention.
In particular, the situation unfolded while (G)I-DLE members were interacting with fans while on stage. Seemingly to be too excited, Shuhua can be seen pulling and tugging Yuqi’s shorts and shirts, to the point Yuqi had to turn around and tell her to stop. In addition, a netizen also pointed out that in the past, Shuhua also pulled Yuqi’s hair, stating that Shuhua has crossed the line with her behavior.
At the same time, other Chinese netizens pointed out that since Yuqi’s stage outfit was short, Shuhua’s tugging at it can lead to a wardrobe malfunction, severely affecting her group members. No matter how close the two are, such actions are inappropriate to do on stage, they also said.
As a result, Shuhua’s actions have received a lot of criticism from netizens, with many pointing out that Yuqi had to adjust her clothes several times afterward.
Below are some comments from netizens:
- Even if they are close friends, it can get dangerous to tug at clothes like that… It is not acceptable at all
- Personally, it might just be a joke, but it shouldn’t have been done. What if Yuqi had a wardrobe malfunction?
- They’re wearing such short outfits, and many people were watching. It is fortunate that Yuqi wasn’t exposed.
- One controversy after another, why is it always Shuhua who gets into problems?
- I don’t understand what Shuhua was thinking. It was lucky that nothing happened to Yuqi
Source: K14, Weibo