Netizens are surprised and touched to see how often BTS members interact with their fans despite their busy schedules.
8 years into their debut, BTS recently launched personal Instagram accounts, giving fans another platform to interact and catch up with the members’ daily lives. Soon after, BTS‘s frequency of updates on Instagram and other social networking sites became a trending topic on online communities in Korea after netizens noticed how often the members post and interact with their fans.
A netizen tried to count all the posts that BTS has shared on SNS platforms that the group is using. Only on Instagram, within just a week, the members posted 222 photos and 30 videos.
Meanwhile, on the fan community platform Weverse, new post notifications of BTS are even too numerous to be counted.
The members often share new photos and tweets on Twitter as well (BTS does not have individual Twitter accounts and only uses one group account).
Of course, BTS‘s fans cannot be any happier because of this. Some ARMYs jokingly “complain” that they thought they could more easily keep up with BTS‘s posting frequency because the members are on a long vacation. But it turns out that the group even updated their SNS more often than usual.
- Oppa, I’m full
- Since they are on vacation, I thought that they were gonna give us some overdue fangirl material… Looks like I was a fool for thinking that
- They are almost celebrating their 10th year anniversary, received the Daesang for 6 years in a row and are at their career high, but I’m thankful that they are still the same when it comes to communicating with the fans and studying music and composition
- I’m in the library and as soon as Jimin posted on Weverse, there was another phone vibrating next to me so I found another Army ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
- They get quiet every time they are approaching a comebackㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ if you look at their interviews later, you’ll realize that they’ve been practicing for 18 hours. If you see them communicating, you’ll know if they are busy or not ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
- I can feel like this when they are in self-isolation… that these guys really were so busy all this time…