Our Beloved Summer ends on a happy note within expectations.
On January 25, SBS’s Our Beloved Summer officially wrapped up with a satisfying ending. The main couple overcomes many difficulties and barriers and end up happily together as husband and wife. The last scene is the moment Choi Woong (Choi Woo Sik) and Yeon Soo (Kim Da Mi) appear once again in front of the camera and announce, “We are a married couple”.
With this perfect ending, the final episode of Our Beloved Summer recorded a rating of 5.1%, an increase of 1.1% compared to the previous episode and also the highest achievement the drama has ever achieved. Moreover, Our Beloved Summer received a high score of 8.8 on Douban and the videos cut from the last episode also took over Naver TV’s Top 100 in Korea with ranks ranging from #1 to #12.
After the last episode aired, the social networks also exploded. Our Beloved Summer became a trending topic on SNS platforms as the viewers gave countless compliments to such a fulfilling and meaningful ending.
– It’s been a long time since a drama knows how to make viewers happy like that, it’s amazing
– I’m worried that it’ll be like many other Korean dramas with an open and unclear ending but this is so amazing
– This year, I’ll have a wonderful Lunar New Year with no regrets
– A well-suited, meaningful drama, every character is cute, the ending has nothing to criticize
– I’m happy and sad at the same time because I’m so caught up in this drama. I don’t know what to watch next week.
– The drama is over, when will the couple get married in real life?