Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha’s male lead played by Kim Seon Ho is rumored to have a terminal illness and die in the final episode, is it true?
Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha is probably one of the hottest K-Dramas these days thanks to its warm and healing storyline and a talented cast. Although the drama has only aired 4 episodes, there have been many speculations about the ending of Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha.
However, the most controversial theory is that the male lead Hong Doo Sik (Kim Seon Ho) will stay single until the end and then die of an incurable disease, while the female lead Yoo Hye Jin (Shin Min Ah) will fall in love with the second lead Ji Sung Hyun (Lee Sang Yi). This “out of nowhere” rumor stems from tvN’s character relationship diagram not having an arrow connecting Doo Sik – Hye Jin.
After 4 episodes of Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha, many viewers notice that the male lead Doo Sik is likely to suffer a mental illness. Moreover, Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha carries the tone of a healing drama, so it makes no sense for the writers to create a controversial ending by killing one of the main characters.
- Oh my gosh, what kind of nonsense is this?!
- Stop making stupid assumptions, let’s the drama in peace!
- Such irrational rumors, who would believe this?
- Why would you suddenly want to stop watching the drama just because of these rumors?
- Don’t you see the drama’s title? From the start, the producers already emphasized that this is a healing drama, so why would they let the main character die…
Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha is broadcast every Saturday and Sunday night.