Kwon Nara, who plays the beloved second female lead in Itaewon Class, is returning to the small screen.
When it comes to the most outstanding second female leads of Korean dramas, Kwon Nara of Itaewon Class must be included. After the breakthrough role alongside Park Seo Joon and Kim Dami, Kwon Nara actively starred in new projects but could not draw much attention. By the end of 2021, she will make another drama comeback with a lead role in the romance and fantasy series Bulgasal: Immortal Souls.
In the new drama, Kwon Nara plays Min Sang Woon, who has the power of immortality and keeps getting reincarnated but still remembers her past lives. After a tragic event, she decides to change her identity, and lives in secret with a plan to take revenge on those who hurt her family. Recently, in the first posters and teasers, Kwon Nara’s character image was revealed, making the audience extremely look forward to her appearance in the drama. Keeping her long hair like in Itaewon Class, Kwon Nara looks gorgeous in both the historical and modern setting of Bulgasal: Immortal Souls.
Some comments from netizens:
- Kwon Nara is so pretty, look at her flawless side profile
- This is already a must-watch because of Kwon Nara
- Her visuals suit both historical and modern stylings
- I hope this will be Kwon Nara’s next breakout role, people still only remember her in Itaewon Class
- Her long hair reminds me of Itaewon Class, but this time she plays the female lead! I hope there’s no love triangle
- I really like watching her in historical dramas
Bulgasal: Immortal Souls depicts the story of a woman who has gone through many reincarnations over the last 600 years while keeping all memories of her past lives and an immortal man. Is there any connection between them and will they help one another break the time curse?
Bulgasal: Immortal Souls is scheduled to premiere on December 18.