TWICE juniors, who are predicted to be No.1 Billboard 200, caused controversy when they surpassed (G)I-DLE to win the trophy
The weekly Kpop music stages in recent days have continuously witnessed the clash of two groups that were once controversial because one member was exposed to school violence in the past. If Soojin of (G)I-DLE has to leave the group, member Hyunjin will continue to work with Stray Kids . However, despite the controversy, the comeback products of the two groups, TOMBOY and MANIAC, are highly appreciated.
Nevertheless, when talking about the coverage and success of the song, TOMBOY is the one that stands out. This song even helped (G)I-DLE get the Perfect All-kil which is extremely difficult. Therefore, at the Music Bank show on March 25, the fact that Stray Kids surpassed (G)I-DLE to win the trophy made Knet excited.
- Oh, what a comedy when they have the same broadcast point. This program should be called Album-bank.
- Why did they have the same broadcast point? This makes me curious.
- People always say that Music Bank makes it too easy for male idols which can be told by the broadcast point. How could it be?
- Kinda curious about the criteria of the broadcast point. Is there only one group that is being promoted?
- Congratulations Stray Kids.
- Supporting (G)I-DLE – the group without school violence.
- I haven’t even listened to Stray Kids’ songs yet. Why can’t TOMBOY win?
- 90 digital points? Seems like no one really listens to this group’s music.
- I feel that Stray Kids will be more successful. This group is attracting more and more fans from all over the world.
- The group on the right didn’t appear on the charts but still got the trophy.
Although MANIAC didn’t have good coverage in its home country of Korea, it has attracted strong support from international fans. Stay Kids had a great album record especially thanks to its international fan base. The song is even predicted to reach No. 1 when surpassing Lil Durk at the Billboard 200 chart.
If this becomes true, Stray Kids will follow BTS’s footsteps in getting this impressive achievement. BTS previously established the achievement of having 5 No.1 Billboard 200 albums in more than 2 years and 6 months, being the fastest group to do this after 52 years.