Fans of Song Hye Kyo hope that the media will stop mentioning the actress’ names in articles related to her former husband Song Joong Ki.
Song Joong Ki has been the talk of town nowadays, especially after his new drama “Reborn Rich” concluded and the announcement of his British girlfriend.
However, this also means that the actor’s ex-wife Song Hye Kyo is constantly mentioned, mostly in a negative light. Some even went as far as to mock the actress and spread malicious rumors about her.
As a result, fans of Song Hye Kyo are speaking up and demanding for the media to stop dragging in Song Hye Kyo in articles related to Song Joong Ki. At the same time, they pointed out the “double standards” news outlet has against Song Hye Kyo, with articles about Song Joong Ki written with a positive tone while articles about Song Hye Kyo receiving titles like “Song Joong Ki is not enough? In her 40s, Song Hye Kyo embroiled in another relationship rumor”.
“Song Hye Kyo is getting too much excessive hate”, a fan claimed, adding that it is “ridiculous” how the actress is constantly treated like a person who is “crazy about men”.
Finally, one pointed out that female celebrities in general will get the worse end of the stick no matter the circumstances.
Below are some comments from netizens:
- In all seriousness, if Song Hye Kyo is the one dating a Westerner and publicly showing her lover off, she will get all kind of terrible remarks
- It’s not like Song Hye Kyo is threatening male actors to date her, and yet she’s always painted as someone “crazy about men” by the media
- The woman will always get the bigger blow
- Korea hates women, we can’t really expect better
- Song Hye Kyo is enjoying her life and can do better anyways …