Lee Dong Wook and Kim Bum are unexpectedly reported to make a drama comeback next year in part 2 of ‘Tale of the Nine Tailed’
On September 27, Korean media reported that the series ‘Tale Of The Nine Tailed‘ will have a second and third parts. Lee Dong Wook and Kim Bum will still get on with this series, but the female lead Jo Bo Ah will not.
The two sequels of the series will delve into the story of the past when part 2 is set in colonial Japan and part 3 returns to the Joseon period. Because of Jo Bo Ah‘s absence, the film crew is rushing casting to find a replacement for the female lead.
Before this information, netizens have different opinions. Some are very happy to see Lee Dong Wook and Kim Bum reunite, and Jo Bo Ah does not participate in the series anymore is not that important because her character is quite “annoying”. Meanwhile, some comments said that the production crew is being greedy because the series was not that successful to be renewed for another season.
- Oh my gosh, that’s great. If the female lead does not participate, the series is still okay with 2 male leads.
- The male owner’s Dong Wook and Kim Bum are fine.
- Jo Bo Ah does not participate was the right decision. After all, people cursed and criticized her for her bad acting. I watched this because of my love for Lee Dong Wook and Kim Bum
- The female lead refuses to participate or the acting is so bad that the crew doesn’t invite her any more. Watched the series because of the two actors but I can’t stand her acting. The sub-lead actress is much more successful.
- Jo Bo Ah’s acting is bad. Plus her voice is so bad that it’s annoying, it sounds like it’s itchy and annoying, so it’s best to stop acting. Worst acting among Korean actresses, no joke.
- ‘Tale Of The Nine Tailed’ aired in 2020. The series had a not too high rating and was also criticized a lot about the script, but the duo Lee Dong Wook – Kim Bum was very popular with the audience.
Each new season of the series will have 10 episodes, airing the first half of 2022.