Apart from the female lead Han Ji Hyun, two other actresses in “Cheer Up” are also attracting keen attention.
The drama “Cheer Up” caused a stir right after it was released because of its cast lineup consisting of young and beautiful actors. Not to mention Han Ji Hyun, who has been praised a lot for her beauty, the two supporting actresses Jang Gyu Ri and Jung Shin Hye also caught the eyes of viewers with their visuals.
In the drama, Jang Gyu Ri plays Tae Cho Hee, a member of the cheerleading team Theia, while Jung Shin Hye takes on the role of Lee Ha Jin, the leader of Hokyung University’s cheerleading team.
The two actresses are receiving favorable reviews for not only their pretty appearances but also their acting skills. In response to Jang Gyu Ri and Jung Shin Hye’s performances in “Cheer Up”, netizens commented:
– I was shocked by Gyu Ri’s improved acting skills. She’s so pretty and her face suits the character so well
– I’m so in love with the vice-president Cho Hee. She’s so gorgeous. I really like the scene in Ep.3 where she wears the crop top.
– The girl in blue looks like Jisoo, right?
– I didn’t realize that the girl “Love Playlist” also appears in this drama. She has a different image here.
– Jung Shin Hye has a Hong Kong vibe. I love her.
– Both are pretty and can act so well. I want Ha Jin to become a couple with the male lead.
Jang Gyu Ri is a South Korean singer and actress. She once belonged to the group fromis_9, which was established in 2017 as a result of Mnet’s Idol School. Due to the incidents including vote fraud and speech issues, fromis_9 is regarded as one of Kpop’s unluckiest girl groups.
Jang Gyu Ri is the most popular member of the group because, besides Idol School, she also participated in Produce 48 as well as featured in Seo Ye Ji and Kim Soo Hyun’s It’s okay to not be okay.
As for Jung Shin Hye, she is not a strange name to Korean drama fans. The actress attracted attention when participating in the web drama “Love Playlist” and the hit TV project “Snowdrop” starring Jisoo (BLACKPINK) and Jung Hae In.