With her visuals and acting, Jisoo convinces viewers she is worthy to take on the lead role in Snowdrop.
Before and after the broadcast of “Snowdrop“, BLACKPINK’s Jisoo has consistently received mixed reviews from the viewers for her performance. Many netizens think she shows the same mistakes as other inexperienced idol-turned actors, lacks presence, and has poor pronunciation. However, after 9 episodes, Jisoo has gradually proved herself to be an actress with great potential. Despite acting alongside famous actors, Jisoo is not overshadowed at all.
- When she was confirmed to play the female lead, I was worried about Jisoo. I was afraid that she would get bashed for her acting but now that I see how much effort Jisoo put into the role of Young Ro, I’m just proud. Like Hae In said, Jisoo has very beautiful eyes. Considering the fact that this is her first time playing the lead, her acting is really nice.
- I’m so proud of Jisoo. After going through the controversy, I hope that the cast and crew of Snowdrop, especially Jisoo, will get more recognized and loved.
- She gives off first love vibes. Idol-turned actors easily cause disappointment with their underwhelming visuals that are different from their on-stage appearance, but watching Snowdrop, Jisoo looks pretty even with bare face, messed up hair and teary eyes
- She looks a bit stiff in the trailer, but in the actual drama, she looks pretty. Her acting is not bad either.
- I started watching because of Jung Hae In. Objectively, Jisoo acts well for the first time playing the lead. She still has flaws, but we can’t ask a rookie to be as good as a veteran actor. She is not excellent, but she is nowhere near terrible like anti fans said. I hope Jisoo will improve more in the future and get more recognition as an actress.