The school violence controversy of former LE SSERAFIM member Kim Ga Ram was suddenly brought up.
A netizen made a post titled, “I feel sorry for Kim Ga Ram”, on Nate Pann, drawing keen attention. They shared, “Honestly, it (Kim Ga Ram’s case) is not comparable to (RIIZE Seunghan’s) hotel proof shots… In the case of Kim Ga Ram, Kim Ga Ram threatened to take pictures of the victim’s underwear and they fought so it became a school violence… Boys at school are 100 times worse than Kim Ga Ram. She didn’t even have a boyfriend, did not drink or smoke, or make inappropriate comments.”, adding “But people are only interested in criticizing a minor girl and just don’t care about boys. That’s why the case is buried and he would continue doing activities”.
Original post: Nate Pann
In response, other netizens commented:
– I don’t think defending a school violence perpetrator with Level 5 punishment is the right thing to do
– But Kim Ga Ram was not just an immature and innocent kid. From the photos of her taking pictures with inappropriate hand poses and drawings on the school board, I knew she was not just an ordinary girl from the beginning
– Why do you have to feel sorry for a person who even got punished at Level 5 due to school violence?
– I can’t believe some people are making comments like thatㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
– I also feel sorry for Kim Ga Ram. She was just an immature girl. The case of the male idol even going to hotel with a minor is just lightly buried. Only Kim Ga Ram had to leave the group. She’s very pretty…