Netizens recently showed interest in the topic of K-pop’s girl group visuals of the 3rd and 4th generations.
The netizen on Nate Pann recently made a post, saying “Vote up if you think I-Tzu-Ji (Red Velvet Irene – TWICE Tzuyu – BLACKPINK Jisoo) is prettier. Vote down if you think Jang-Ka-Sull (IVE Jang Won Young – aespa Karina – NMIXX Sullyoon) is prettier”.
Original post: Nate
In response, other netizens commented:
– The fourth-generation visuals receive mixed responses, but no one disagrees with the third-generation trio. They’re typical beauties
– No idol of the fourth generation has the visual that can surpass Irene
– Jang-Ka-Sull will become legendary when the 5th generation of K-pop comes
– Fans of fourth-generation female idols, just think that you’re right~ It’s common to see fans of female idols of previous generations looking down on the current generation. This already happened to third-generation idols and it would continue when young and pretty new girl group members debut. People on Nate Pann always make such comparisons
– I think the third-generation visuals are already like a wall. Those fourth-generation idols are like flowers without charms.
– I’ve said so many times that it should be Hae-Jang-Sull instead of Jang-Ka-Sull