With great influence, the products Jennie promotes are always sold out, the price for each Jennie’s Instagram ad post is up to tens of millions of won.
Recently, the “Smart Consumption” program has created a stir among Korean netizens after revealing the price for one ad post on Jennie (BLACKPINK)’s Instagram. According to the program, with an account of 30.4 million followers, the money Jennie receives for each ad post will be about 600 million won.
Immediately, this number takes all the netizens by surprise. Being a famous idol, having a huge number of followers, being a top fashion icon herself, whatever Jennie uses is quickly sold out, Therefore, netizens believe that she is totally worth this huge amount of money.
Specifically, most netizens admired the female rapper of BLACKPINK, and said that Jennie absolutely deserves this amount of money:
– If I own a company, I’d want to spend that much money to be advertised by Jennie. Everything she uses is always sold out.
– She totally deserves it.
– I think she must receive more, Jennie is the ambassador of many luxury fashion brands.
– Ariana Grande has 140 million followers and receives 1.1 billion won per post, Jennie can totally receive 600 million won.
– Young, beautiful and rich is Kim Jennie.
– It may not be 600 million won but she definitely gets paid a lot of money. Many celebrities in the world also post ads regularly.
– I’m jealous of her, I just need 10 million won.
With the reputation with BLACKPINK and being a fashion icon with luxurious style, Jennie is the “sold-out queen” of Korea when anything she touches or uses turns into a trend and immediately sold out. Therefore, every brand wants Jennie to advertise for them, despite the huge amount of money.