Rumors of the “external force” behind Baekhyun, Chen, and Xiumin’s lawsuit against SM Entertainment have emerged.
On June 6th, an article titled “Baekhyun seems to be related to the dancer Kasper”, was published on Korean forum Nate Pann, and drew immediate attention.
Within the same day, the article, which claimed to have pointed out the “external force” behind Baekhyun, Chen, and Xiumin’s lawsuit against SM Entertainment, has since attracted over 220,000 views.
In particular, the article included an attached comment, which said:
“I am a personnel at an entertainment agency. I’ll reveal some facts that are being spread among music managers right now.
- Most of the EXO members, including Baekhyun, have already renewed their contracts last year. Most of the members also received the contract money.
- SM drives out only Lee Soo Man at the beginning of the year, as a result, chaos start appearing.
- MC Mong and the chairman of the rumored company (BPM) seduced Chen, Baekhyun, and Xiumin by saying he would give them more money.
- Kasper recruited a dancer with over 1 million followers for BPM, and has a connection with MC Mong, helping him to connect with SM artists
- Chen, Baekhyun, and Xiumiu insists that the contract is invalid because BPM gives more money than SM”
In addition, the writer of the article also added that Baekhyun recently revealed that he’s moving to a luxury villa in Gangnam, implying that this must have been a “bribe” he received from BPM and MC Mong.
They also expressed doubts that Baekhyun, Chen, and Xiumin can be forced to sign a contract with their age and experience in the entertainment industry.
Finally, they claimed to be “disappointed” by Baekhyun, and mentioned Baekhyun’s close relationship with the dancer Kasper, who has been working closely with BPM. Through this, they drew the “conclusion” of Kasper being the “bridge” between Baekhyun, Chen, and Xiumin with BPM, and as such, the “external force” mentioned by SM Entertainment.
Below are some comments from netizens:
- Another comment said that they were abusive to the staff when requesting for settlement data. How can they demand data of over 10 years in just a day like that?
- The EXO members claimed to be taking justice for other SM artists, but is this the truth? I’m disappointed
- Guys, how can you believe a comment just like that? The comment itself seems to be ripped off from a novel
- SM has been sued for 3 generations so I’m inclined to believe the artist’s side
- Still, it’s not like they can be forced to sign a contract with so much experience, there’s something fishy
On the other hand, Baekhyun, Chen, and Xiumin previously filed a complaint to the Korean Fair Trade Committee, claiming that SM Entertainment forced them into “slave contracts” with various unfair terms.
However, SM Entertainment claimed that there was an “external force” behind the 3 EXO members’ action.