APINK’s members could not hide their emotions when meeting fans again at the fansign.
APINK officially released the 10th debut anniversary album titled HORN and the title song DILEMMA on February 14th. This is also the product that marks the return of this group after nearly 2 years of absence, bringing many special meanings to the members as well as to the fans.
Also in this comeback, APINK held a fansign to meet fans on February 19th. Since the promotions for Eung Eung in early 2019, this is the first time in 3 years that this girl group has met their fans in person. Maybe that’s why the girls couldn’t hide their emotions and burst into tears.
APINK has always loved and respected fans. The girls not only listened to the fans’ confessions but also had extremely warm consoling actions. APINK even performed the newly released song DILEMMA at the fansign even though it was not on the schedule.
However, at another corner, fans noticed the cheeky youngest member of APINK. While the others were crying like babies and comforting fans at the same time, Hayoung quietly created a group chat with PANDA, the girl group’s fan community right at the fansign. What is the youngest girl planning to do?
Fans couldn’t help but be moved when they saw the tears of the APINK girls:
– One of the factors that makes APINK still successful in their 12th year of their career is their love and respect for PANDA. Love the girls so much.
– Fans are more than friends to idols, but in 3 years without seeing such friends, who can stand it.
– APINK is very affectionate, always supports them a lot.
– Seeing my idols cry makes me cry too, let’s be together forever, APINK.
– Does anyone notice what the maknae Hayoung is doing, Hayoung-ah, let’s focus on emotions with the others.