According to Korean netizens, ‘Snowdrop’ is the worst drama of 2021.
2021 saw the release of many great K-dramas, but there were also dramas that ended up getting negative reviews.
The viewers obviously have personal and subjective preferences, but there are a few dramas that were involved in serious controversy and faced backlash from the majority of the Korean public.
Recently, a netizen posted on Theqoo and pointed out Snowdrop as the worst drama of 2021. In the comments, many other Korean netizens agree with OP, claiming that Snowdrop should have not been broadcast because of its historical distortion.
It is known that at the time of its release, “Snowdrop” was strongly criticized. A petition with more than 300,000 signatures was sent to the Blue House asking to ban this product for allegedly distorting history. Contrary to public expectations, the producer decided to air 3 episodes a week instead of 2 as planned, and at the same time ensured the drama’s content would have no negative elements. On the other hand, Jisoo‘s acting ability also creates a negative effect as she lacks basic skills.
- Seriouslyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Snowdrop is the worst drama that shouldn’t have been aired
- It will still be the worst in 100 years
- Just looking at the poster makes me go crazy
- Only 2021? Even if 100 years have passed, it will still be the worst drama ever
- I hate that cast
- The worst of the 21st century..
- I can’t believe this drama is still airing, they are so shameless
- Not only in 2021, but in drama historyㅋㅋㅋ
- It’s just the worst in Korean drama history
However, some others still defend Snowdrop:
- Only 5 episodes have been aired and there are 11 more. It’s clear that netizens hate this product.
- This drama is so good, I’m looking forward to it.
- Jisoo’s acting skills are quite good considering she is just a rookie. There are a ton of bad actors, who’ve been in the industry for years, out there. Why be so strict with a rookie actor?