After confirming her role in an upcoming drama, Seo Ye Ji was finally spotted filming.
After going through a hiatus that lasted over half a year due to the controversy of manipulating her ex-boyfriend, Seo Ye Ji finally returned at the end of November by confirming that she would join the cast of tvN’s upcoming drama Eve’s Scandal. Recently, Seo Ye Ji was spotted on the filming set. This is also the first time Seo Ye Ji was seen in public after her break from acting.
Specifically, on Korean SNS, netizens are sharing a short video of Seo Ye Ji arriving at the set of Eve’s Scandal. Despite being covered up by the filming crew with a large black umbrella, the actress still turned around to bow and greet everyone. Although the video is blurry, fans can still see Seo Ye Ji’s bright smile and cheerful expression.
Seo Ye Ji’s friendly and polite attitude is different from the allegations that were made against her before. Many netizens also praise the actress and say they look forward to her upcoming small-screen comeback.
- A staff member once accused her of having a bad attitude, claiming she verbally abused others, but I don’t think she’s like that at all. Look how friendly she is.
- First appearance in 8 months in a blurry video but she still looks nice. I’m looking forward to Seo Ye Ji’s return.
- I still believe Seo Ye Ji isn’t a bad person, she’s probably only eccentric like her character in It’s Okay To Not Be Okay
- I hope the filming goes well
- Controlling her boyfriend has nothing to do with her acting. It’s not like she’s an evil person either. I’m still excited for Seo Ye Ji’s comeback.
Eve’s Scandal is a mystery thriller romance drama that revolves around a 2-trillion won divorce lawsuit of a financial conglomerate. Seo Ye Ji plays Lee Ra El, who was born in a family with a genius father and gorgeous mother. An unfortunate family affair turns her into a “dangerous flower”, a beautiful woman with a deadly charm. She gets caught up in the insanely expensive divorce lawsuit.