Not NewJeans, LE SSERAFIM is the HYBE girl group that received the most praise for their stage presence and performance.
With a rather turbulent debut and the departure of former member Kim Garam, LE SSERAFIM was once considered an “unfortunate” girl group of HYBE. However, after re-organizing into a 5-member lineup, LE SSERAFIM is slowly but surely regaining the public’s favor, boasting outstanding skills that improve with each of their promotions. In addition, their stages are jaw-dropping with extremely high energy and difficult choreography, which are perfectly pulled off by members. In fact, the group has become a hot topic for their stage presence and skill after appearing at the 2023 Golden Disc Awards.
In particular, LE SSERAFIM performed for over 8 minutes and brought to life 4 of their songs, including “The Great Mermaid”, “FEARLESS”, “Impurities”, and “No Celestial”. All of the group members, including former IZ*ONE Sakura and Chaewon, former Produce 48 contestant Huh Yunjin, as well as Kazuha and Hong Eun Chae, are outstanding dancers. They also boasts better cohesiveness and constant energy, leading to explosive stages.
After their appearance at the 2023 Golden Disc Awards, LE SSERAFIM has been receiving constant praise. In particular, netizens express their admiration for the group’s live singing, intense dancing, as well as the stage presence of each member. Various topics also emerge about each member, such as Kazuha’s body and Huh Yunjin’s expression.
Below are some comments from netizens:
- After watching their performances at awards ceremony, I want to go to a LE SSERAFIM concert
- All of the members did a wonderful job! They also look drop-dead gorgeous
- Over 8 minutes of performance… They have great stability and endurance. I would love to attend their concert
- I became a fan over watching them at award ceremony
- LE SSERAFIM are truly reliable performers! I am totally going to their concert after this
- They even sang live… The best performers in 4th generation
- Kim Chae Won and Huh Yunjin are excellent singers
- LE SSERAFIM’s year-end stage is enough for a concert setlist. They must have worked so hard
Source: k14, theqoo