The cast of 20th Century Girl has just released their newest behind-the-scenes photos with the highlight being Kim Yoo Jung’s beauty.
With the premiere schedule and the main cast published in the beginning of September, ‘20th Century Girl’ – Netflix’s new original series is currently in the process of filming and has very little related information. Actress Kim Sung Kyung – a member of the series’ cast has recently posted the first behind-the-scenes photo with actress Kim Yoo Jung, who takes on the role of her daughter and is also the female lead in the film.
In this behind-the-scenes photo, Kim Yoo Jung appeared with the image of a high school girl. She wore almost no makeup but still looked extremely gorgeous. The photo also showed the close relationship of Kim Yoo Jung with her co-stars.
Some comments of netizens:
- It’s been a long time since I’ve seen Kim Yoo Jung on the screen!
- I hope it will be a hit for her, Korean Netflix series are really good these days
- Oh my gosh, she’s already this pretty behind the scenes, I’m dying
- I’m looking forward to this drama, sadly, I won’t be able to see it until the end of next year
- Can they air this series right now? Kim Yoo Jung is so beautifuL
- I’m drowning in her beauty
‘20th Century Girl’ is a Netflix original series about the 17-year-old girl Na Bo Ra‘s painful first love in 1999 and the return of her ex-boyfriend in the 21st century. It will be the first drama of director Bang Woo Ri after being awarded at the Blue Dragon Film Awards for his short film ‘Mrs. Young’.
In the drama, Kim Yoo Jung‘s character Bo Ra is described as a Taekwondo lover and an extremely loyal friend and a love adviser to her friend. With a youthful and bright appearance, Kim Yoo Jung will show the diverse emotions that a 17-year-old schoolgirl who still confuses between love and friendship.
20th Century Girl is scheduled to air in the last quarter of next year on Netflix.