Korean netizens have different answers when asked to decide who is more beautiful: SNSD’s Yoona vs BLACKPINK’s Jisoo.
When it comes to Kpop idols’ visuals, netizens always get into heated debate. Not only comparing the looks of idols from the same generations, netizens also discuss the visual representatives of different generations to select the most outstanding beauties.
A recent post comparing the visuals of BLACKPINK’s Jisoo and SNSD’s Yoona draws much attention on Pann Nate. The original poster brings back the moment when Jisoo and Yoona shared the same frame. This was when SNSD appeared on Inkigayo on August 13, 2017 to promote Holiday, and Jisoo was Inkigayo’s official MC. Yoona and Jisoo are two outstanding visual members of SM and YG’s top girl groups, so the moment they stood next to each other quickly turned into a legendary visual competition.
Yoona’s fans think that the center of SNSD is not overshadowed at all when it comes to visuals. Although she is 5 years older than Jisoo, Yoona still looks young when standing next to her junior from YG. The female idol impressed fans with her small face, lovely features and radiant aura.
Meanwhile, Jisoo’s fans claimed that she was the one who overwhelmed her senior when standing in the same frame. Whether it’s the front or the side, Jisoo showed off her beautiful visual and aura like a real actress. Jisoo’s fans are also confident that the idol completely outshines Yoona in terms of every facial feature. Yoona was even accused of having plastic surgery so she couldn’t compete with her junior, according to some netizens’ sarcastic comments.
However, there are also opinions that both Jisoo and Yoona are equally beautiful, each with their own unique charm.
- SM really cares about the artist’s appearance. Yoona is indeed pretty but looking at her past photos you will know that her forehead, eyes, nose and chin have been gradually and subtly fixed. Why compare a plastic surgery person with a natural beauty?
- I like them both. But in the female idol beauty chart voted by the idol world, Yoona has been at the top for 8 years.
- Fact: Yoona is the top representative of the 2nd generation visuals. In Gen 3, Jisoo was defeated by Irene.
- Personally, I prefer Jisoo. She has natural beauty, her eyes and lips look more like those of an actress than an idol.
- This is a stupid question. They are both beautiful.