A netizen on Pann shared their thought that Top 3 tone-deaf 4th-generation girl group members are LE SSERAFIM Sakura, LE SSERAFIM Kazuha and IVE Jang Wonyoung.
The Pann article regarding this became a hot topic with over 75,000 views as of the morning of June 3rd. Below are some comments from Korean netizens.
- Gaeul is worse than Jang Wonyoung.
- Why isn’t Shuhua here?
- Add all NewJeans members. It was funny to watch their encore.
- Aren’t all IVE members tone-deaf except An Yujin? But An Yujin isn’t good at singing either.
- Why is Jang Wonyoung that popular? She can’t dance or sing. Please make an effort.
- What’s wrong with the level of the teams that debuted through survival shows? They’re degenerating K-pop.
- Idols are singers, but if they can’t sing… Who are they then? Pretty people?
- NCT, IVE, Kang Daniel, The Boyz…They’re below standard.