A rare photo of Jeon Mi Do and Son Ye Jin at the filming set of upcoming drama “39” is revealed.
After a while without any updates on the other two female leads, Son Ye Jin was finally spotted on the set of “39” with her co-star Jeon Mi Do. Although the characters’ outfits are not revealed because both actresses were wearing long padded jackets, netizens are still excited because this is the first time the two are seen together in a set photo. Noticeably, Jeon Mi Do also dyed her hair a brighter color for the role. Her image is expected to be different from when she played a doctor in “Hospital Playlist”.
For the first time, Jeon Mi Do was seen appearing on the set of “39”
Some comments from netizens:
- I was just wondering the other day why there are no photos of the other 2 female leads, finally we can see Jeon Mi Do!
- Jeon Mi Do looks petite behind Son Ye Jin’s back
- Her hair looks brighter now
- I can’t wait to see how Jeon Mi Do’s character looks in the drama
- There’s barely any information about “39”, I want to quickly watch it
“39” depicts the stories of a trio of women who are about to step into their 40s, a new threshold of their lives together. Son Ye Jin plays Cha Mi Jo, a head dermatologist of a clinic in Gangnam who grew up in a rich family. While Jeon Mi Do plays acting teacher Jung Chan Young, Cha Mi Jo’s friend. The remaining female lead character is portrayed by actress Kim Ji Hyun.
With 12 episodes long, “39” is expected to premiere in 2022.