Among the countless Kpop MVs released in 2020, which one is of such quality that Knet impresses the most?
2020 continues to be a successful year for Kpop. Music products are carefully invested in both qualities. However, for Knet, not every MV makes them happy easily. To ‘catch the eye’ of Knet, an MV not only needs to have catchy music but also the quality and concept of the MV must be unique and impressive.
Recently, a Korean netizen on Theqoo has listed the top 5 Kpop MVs, when just released, has become a very hot topic on this forum. This list has received a lot of approval from other netizens because these 5 MVs clearly show the investment in context, conveyed content, beautiful camera angle, impressive visuals, unique outfits,…
Just after watching, everyone will feel satisfied and want to replay many times. Let’s check out if your favorite MV is on this list.
STRAY KIDS – GOD’S MENU
TAEMIN – CRIMINAL
BLACKPINK – HOW YOU LIKE THAT
NCT 127 – KICK IT
AGUST D – DAECHWITA
Some comments from Knet about the Top 5 hottest MVs on Theqoo in 2020:
– There must be ‘Daechwita’ !!
– I’m still impressed with BLACKPINK’s Hanbok and the choreography.
– ‘Criminal’ is really great. I was overwhelmed.
– ‘Kick It’ looks very impressive, the MV is good, the concept is great but the music is amazing.
– Stray Kids’ music videos this year are really good!
– I like ‘God’s Menu’ and ‘Criminal’.
– I’ve seen ‘God’s Menu’ over 20 times already!
– MV ‘Daechwita’ is a big hit. Suga showed his charisma very well, the scene was also great. I thought this was an official solo song, it turned out to be just a mixtape.
– I really like the MV of BLACKPINK and Stray Kids.
– The MV ‘Daechwita’ was really good, and so was ‘God’s Menu’.
– When ‘Daechwita’ was released, there must have been a hundred articles on Theqoo about it.
– When I watched ‘Daechwita’ MV I thought I was watching a movie on Netflix. Really too beautiful and too amazing.