Fans brought up “The Earth Traveler” performance at the 2021 KBS Gayo Daechukje again after witnessing a music festival season without 3rd generation idols.
KPOP fans have enjoyed many impressive performances by 4th generation idols throughout the year-end music festivals season this year. However, many people still expressed their regrets and recalled the special stages of the Gen 3 idols. It is said that the 3rd generation idols’ stages were all legendary, with natural interactions between the most famous idol groups of all time.
Among all the legendary stages of the previous year-end music festivals, fans have pointed out the performance of “The Earth Traveler” – a special stage performed by numerous idol groups of Gen 3 at the 2019 KBS Gayo Daechukje.
Immediately after the broadcast of the 2021 KBS Gayo Daechukje held on December 17th, “The Earth Traveler” video’s views on ‘KBS WORLD TV’ Youtube channel suddenly skyrocketed. Watching this video again, many fans were emotional recalling one of the greatest stages performed by familiar names, such as BTS, TWICE, GOT7, Oh My Girl, MAMAMOO, Red Velvet, GFRIEND, NU’EST, Seventeen, etc.
- Seems like this was the last stage that all Gen 3 idols performed together
- Gen 4 idols are doing so great, but we have to admit that Gen 3 was a legend
- We might never be able to see BTS, TWICE, Seventeen, NU’EST… on the same stage like this again
- Namjoon looked like a “president” of KPOP Gen 3 in this performance
- Tzuyu is pretty but when she stood next to Irene, I realized Irene is still the best visual of KPOP
- Jin is so carefree and funny
- There were so many beautiful memories of this time, how can I accept the fact that we’re already in the 4th generation