Fans are very worried thinking about the current situation of the female idol.
Recently, fans have noticed a change in the Instagram profile of former IZ*ONE member Lee Chaeyeon. Specifically, netizens discovered that Chaeyeon had removed ‘WM Entertainment‘ from her Instagram bio. This sparked rumors that Lee Chaeyeon had left WM Entertainment.
Notably, Chaeyeon has returned to WM Ent after IZ*ONE disbanded last April. While many other members of IZ*ONE have re-debuted or signed with new agencies to prepare for their debut, WM Ent has yet to announce any direction for Chaeyeon’s future. Since IZ*ONE‘s disbandment, Chaeyeon has continued to participate in another survival show – Street Woman Fighter but has also faced many controversies.
Many netizens have left comments on this issue:
- “I don’t know if Lee Chae Yeon would re-debut as an idol. Maybe she’ll continue as a dancer.”
- “I don’t think she left WM Entertainment cause she’s still following the company”
- “I thought she was going to be a solo singer”
- “She should have just been a dancer.”
- “Maybe HYBE will take her?”
Meanwhile, other former members of IZ*ONE are busy with their new path. Jang Wonyoung and Ahn Yujin re-debuted under Starship new girlgroup IVE. On the other hand, Miyawaki Sakura and Kim Chae Won have signed exclusive contracts with Source Music x HYBE Labels and are currently preparing to debut under a new girl group.