NCT’s Lucas is once again demanded to be kicked out of the group by fans.
Nearly 6 months after the apology letter as well as the announcement of hiatus with NCT, on February 9th, Lucas suddenly posted on his personal page. Although he only posted a picture of the sea and sky without any caption, netizens have guessed that this is a signal for Lucas‘s return after the big scandal in 2021.
Netizens protested against Lucas‘s sign of a return and using the hashtag #LUCAS_OUT with the hope that he would soon leave the NCT group.
Some controversial comments:
– Oh, is it really a comeback? Please forgive NCT.
– It’s cold, let’s push the hashtag #LUCAS_OUT.
– I’m familiar with NCT 22, someone should leave the group.
– He still has a comeback, he just doesn’t know how to look at the members and fans in the future
– I don’t know what to say. Is this a sign of a comeback? But if you want to make a comeback for him, SM, please explain the scandal clearly. It’s absurd to let him come back when he’s under so much scandal.
– Do whatever you want, but leave NCT first. After all the damage he caused to NCT in general and WayV in particular, he doesn’t deserve to stay in the group.
– Forgive NCT, but if you come back, I won’t even buy the album cause I’m afraid of getting your card.
Lucas‘ comeback sign also made fans fear that netizens will hold grudges against SM idols. Recently, NingNing (aespa) is receiving a wave of boycotts from Korean netizens after congratulating Chinese athletes at the Beijing Winter Olympics. The reason that the Chinese female idol is criticized is because the Chinese players are suspected of unfair play and being biased by the referee and on the team. On February 7th, the Korean team also lost to the Chinese team in the men’s short-track 1,000 metres semi-final, making Korean netizens even more angry at NingNing. While NingNing was still under fire, did Lucas emerge to add fuel to the fire?