The results of the pre-vote round for Worldwide Fan’s Choice Top 10 at this year’s MAMA are finally here.
On November 22, Mnet Asian Music Awards 2021 (MAMA 2021) officially closed the pre-vote round for Worldwide Fan’s Choice Top 10 on the official website. The top 10 is as follows:
1. BTS (11.16%)
2. Stray Kids (9.15%)
3. ENHYPEN (8.32%)
4. TXT (5.85%)
5. Lisa (5.67%)
6. NCT 127 (5.65%)
7. TWICE (5.63%)
8. NCT Dream (5.62%)
9. TREASURE (5.62%)
10. SEVENTEEN (5.62%)
Accordingly, BTS is the leading group with 11.16% of the votes. The difference in percentage between the first 3 ranks and the remaining 7 ranks is quite far apart. Lisa is the only soloist who made it into the Top 10 at 5th place. Another nominee from BLACKPINK, Rosé, unfortunately ranks 11th place.
Notably, a short time before voting was closed, Rosé was still at No. 10 while TWICE ranked No.11. However, at the last minute, TWICE climbed to 7th place and pushed Rosé out of the Top 10.
Voting results on the website account for 80% of the total score of the final results. With the current situation, Lisa getting a Bonsang award and a nomination for the Daesang Worldwide Fan’s Choice Of The Year at MAMA 2021 is pretty much guaranteed. Meanwhile, as for Rosé, nothing is certain. Currently, ONCEs (TWICE’s fans) are happy to see TWICE made the cut while BLINKs (BLACKPINK’s fans) express their disappointment that only one member could enter the Top 10:
- ONCEs were amazing at the last minute.
- ONCEs are so cool. My heart was pounding the last minutes before voting ended. Well done ONCEs!
- TWICE was still at 11th place in the morning ended up at 7th place, TWICE’s fans are good.
- This happened because BLINKs are lazy.
- Lisa is the only soloist in the Top 10!
- Wow, Lisa is surrounded by all idol groups
- BLINKs in general and Rosé fans in particular need to stop being lazy. Rosé has more followers and views than most of the nominees, how come she couldn’t make it to the Top 10?
Besides 80% of the votes on the website, the final results of Worldwide Fan’s Choice Top 10 also depend on the next round of voting on social networks (10%) and on Apple Music (10%).