Amid controversies surrounding some members, LE SSERAFIM has continued to drop more debut teasers.
Ahead of their official debut in May, LE SSERAFIM has been garnering much attention lately not only because they are HYBE’s upcoming girl group, but also due to the controversies that some members are embroiled in. On April 11, LE SSERAFIM released another group teaser video titled “LE SSERAFIM 2022 ‘FEARLESS’ SHOW”, with the concept of a fashion runway.
6 members transformed into professional models. Walking on the runway, they are dressed in fancy outfits from designer brands such as Prada, Celine, Chanel, Miu Miu… Netizens are having divided opinions about the new teaser:
In addition, the concept trailer makes many netizens think of BLACKPINK – the current top famous group in the fashion industry. Does HYBE have the ambition to promote LE SSERAFIM in the same way as BLACKPINK?
Some comments from netizens:
- I don’t care too much but still wait for the music to come out
- LESSERAFIM wants to be the 2nd BLACKPINK?
- Seriously there are 2 members who really stick out in a bad way, they don’t suit the team at all. And that controversial member is so forgettable, why aren’t they cutting her out?
- It seems that after YG and BLACKPINK were so successful in the fashion industry, JYP, SM, and even HYBE wanted their rookies to follow this path.
- Out of everything they released so far, this is the best teaser. I couldn’t understand why they couldn’t pick anything good from the stuff they’ve released so far… Now, all they need to do is kick out Kim Garam
- No but I find Kazuha way too pretty, I like herㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
- “Fearless”ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ This sure suits the school violence kid
- I have no idea what Sakura and Kim Chaewon are doing here… They don’t suit the group at all..
- Kim Chaewon and Sakura really don’t suit the concept… Sakura looked the best with Panorama and Sequence’s concept and Kim Chaewon Kirakira…