When it comes to the best visual in Kpop 3rd generation, Red Velvet Irene is usually the first name that come to netizens’ minds.
When it comes to the best visual in Kpop Gen 3, Irene (Red Velvet) is usually the first name that comes to mind. Her beauty was soon recognized after her debut and was always mentioned in Kpop’s visual charts. Therefore, Irene is “labeled” as the most beautiful female idol of the 3rd generation.
Irene’s popularity also comes from her visuals, which have helped her hold the MC position in many music shows, and represent many brands… In a discussion thread about the question: “Was Irene the #1 female idol in her prime?“, netizens have different opinions:
- [+580, -101] But personally I still think there is no change even now
- [+479, -27] Don’t you know her? How old are you? At least 2-3 years ago, but if you don’t know then you’re probably still in elementary schoolㅋㅋㅋㅋ
- [+170, -29] It’s like when you say the prettiest female idol among 2nd generation idols, it’s Suzy. When you think of the prettiest female idol among 3rd generation idols, most of them think of Irene
- [+139, -228] She has two pictures taken with Jisoo, but Jisoo turns her into an ordinary Southeast Asian girl
- [+120, -17] Of course
- [+80, -12] It depends on your taste, but Irene has the most popular reaction among the prettiest female idols
- [+76, -100] Tzuyu is prettier