KEP1ER’s Huening Bahiyyih gains spotlight for looking like Sailor Moon on latest stage
Huening Bahiyyih’s styling in the recent performance of KEP1ER makes fans think of Sailor Moon.
On January 15, rookie girl group KEP1ER promoted their debut title track “WA DA DA” on Show! Music Core. Korean-American member Huening Bahiyyih took the spotlight with her dreamy visuals.
Specifically, Huening Bahiyyih stood out with her Sailor Moon concept. The female idol was dressed in a bright yellow top. Her blonde hair was tied up in high twin ponytails, and her bangs were parted into a lovely heart shape.
Not only fans but netizens are also crazy about this new look of Huening Bahiyyih. It is known that thanks to the advantage of height and slim body, she stands out in any outfit.
In addition, this is not the first time that Bahiyyih‘s image reminds Kpop fans of famous cartoon characters. She is commented to have the vibe of a Disney princess. She has a pretty appearance as if she stepped straight out of a manga or anime.
Previously, a photo of her went viral on Twitter because she looked exactly like Disney’s Princess Aurora. This post even gained 108,000 likes in a short time. Netizens could not help but be surprised by the beautiful visual of Heuning Kai’s younger sister.
Since her official debut, Bahiyyih has often received many compliments, even though she was previously commented on as the group’s visual hole. It seems that netizens are gradually turning to support the female idol.
However, her talent is still one of the controversial things. There are many opinions that Bahiyyih‘s stage presence is not good, her dancing and singing skills are not impressive. They thought she didn’t deserve to debut in KEP1ER.
- Bahi isn’t my pick but she’s really getting prettier. Blonde hair suits her very well.
- After her debut, her visuals improved a lot. She looked like a doll.
- Bahi was bashed for her visuals, but now she’s also a member who often appears on hot topics because of her pretty visuals.
- She will improve even more in the future
- Even though she’s prettier than before, she’s not as pretty as Nancy or Somi. Skills are bad too. Too bad she’s now a Kep1er member.