aespa members were spotted attending BLACKPINK’s Gocheok concert
On September 17th, BLACKPINK wrapped up “BORN PINK” world tour with their finale concert at Gocheok Sky Dome, Seoul.
In particular, netizens were surprised to see aespa among the celebrities who came to watch the concert. All 4 members of aespa, Karina, Winter, Giselle, and Ning Ning, were seen in the audience seats.
Original post: Nate Pann
In response, netizens on Nate Pann commented:
– The comments are really…ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Thank you for coming to the concert as soon as aespa completed their tour as the first 4th-generation idol to do so. I’m proud of you girls. Those who try to trigger fanwars are disgusting ㅋㅋ Thank you for coming, aespaㅠㅠ
– Right after the news of BLACKPINK becoming the first female idol group to sell out both days at Gocheok Dome, those in online communities have started to make up stories claiming that over 80% of the audience are Chinese fans. Since celebrities are sharing their reviews of experiences at BLACKPINK concert, they got jealous and are trying to criticize celebrities who claim to be BLACKPINK fans but did not appear at the concert, accusing them of pretending to be BLINKs. BLACKPINK is still doing well, don’t mess with themㅋㅋ
– But it would be very nice if BLACKPINK took selfies with aespa after the concert. But I aespa girls are so strong. If I were to do a tour for over a month then take a flight for 30 hours and arrive in Korea this morning, I would have fainted already…
– Guys, only their companies and fandoms are rivalsㅋㅋ the third generation is led by BLACKPINK, while aespa does it for the fourth generation. But BLINKs are trying to stir things up by bashing aespa and manipulating the comments on posts criticizing them. Are they always like this?
– aespa went to BLACKPINK concert as soon as they returned to Korea after spending over a month abroad…But they would be doing SMTown concert a few days later… Their strength and stamina are amazing