Korean netizens claim Tzuyu stood out next to Jang Wonyoung, but was somewhat overshadowed by Ahn Yujin for this reason.
TWICE’s Tzuyu is known as one of the most outstanding female idols of the 3rd generation when it comes to visuals. Her appearance is radiant everywhere she goes thanks to the sharp and gorgeous facial features. During TWICE’s latest comeback, Tzuyu continues to get praised for her top-tier beauty.
However, when she shared the same frame with 2 junior idols of the upcoming girl group IVE, Jang Wonyoung and Ahn Yujin, Tzuyu’s visuals spark mixed reactions from Korean netizens. At Music Bank on November 12, Tzuyu flaunted her elegant and attractive aura. When standing close to MC Jang Wonyoung, who is considered a top visual of the new generation, Tzuyu stood out completely. Many netizens on Pann commented that Tzuyu even looked younger than her junior despite the fact that she is 5 years older than Wonyoung.
On the other hand, when Tzuyu stood in the same frame with Ahn Yujin at Inkigayo on November 14, Korean netizens gave more compliments to the former IZ*ONE member. In most comments, Ahn Yujin, Mina and Sana are chosen as the three prettiest ones. According to some netizens, Tzuyu’s hairstyle at Inkigayo did not suit her well since it caused her high cheekbones and skinny forehead to be revealed.
- Tzuyu is always pretty but the hairstyle exposes her forehead too much, it doesn’t suit her at all.
- If it were a different hairstyle, Tzuyu would be the prettiest
- Ahn Yujin is so pretty. As for TWICE, Sana and Mina are the ones that catch my eyes the most.
- Why does Tzuyu have such a weird hairstyle?
- JYP always has ways to waste Tzuyu’s visuals.