Jang Wonyoung (IVE) is always the center of attention.
In the latest broadcast, Jang Wonyoung (IVE) officially said goodbye to Music Bank, leaving the MC position of the show after 16 months. Immediately, this information caused a stir on SNS. As the most famous female idol of the 4th generation today, Jang Wonyoung received a lot of attention but also had many controversies. Her singing and performance skills are often criticized. She is the MC of Music Bank, a program under KBS, but recently, SBS has bluntly criticized Jang Wonyoung for lip-syncing.
Jang Wonyoung had been an MC for Music Bank since October 2021. For many idols, it is a great honor to have the opportunity to appear on national TV channels, and Music Bank is the most popular music program in Korea. Therefore, her resignation from the MC position for Music Bank made many fans regret.
However, many believe this will prevent Jang Wonyoung fans from taking her busy schedule as an excuse for the controversies over her performance skills. Jang Wonyoung has been an idol for 5 years since her debut at the age of 14 but she is still criticized for her poor stage manner and unimproved skills. The recent issue of Jang Wonyoung getting caught lip-syncing and showing unnatural expressions on a TV program made many people become her anti-fans.
In the articles about Jang Wonyoung leaving Music Bank, many netizens pointed out that this is the time for the female idol to focus on improving her skills. While some people bring back Jang Wonyoung’s moments on Music Bank and criticized her impolite attitude towards senior singers, fans are trying to protect Jang Wonyoung, claiming that the viewers are being too harsh on the IVE member.
– I turn on Music Bank every week because of Wony MC, but now I won’t be able to see her again.
– She’s definitely the most impolite MC who will only greet seniors after they greet her first.
– Jang Wonyoung has been working restlessly for 16 months, but people are even criticizing her in the post about her last greeting
– You worked hard. Now return to your group and begin to practice singing and dancing more.
– Now she will have more time to practice her skills and improve her vocal