The behind the scenes video of “Thirty Nine” episode 1 has revealed more about Son Ye Jin’s love scene.
As soon as the first episode of “Thirty Nine” aired, fans noticed something different about Son Ye Jin. The intimate scene with her male co-star is rather tame. There was only a tender kiss and the following bed scene is blurred out. Some fans think that because Son Ye Jin is about to get married, she is no longer comfortable shooting steamy scenes with other male stars.
Since the actual drama only shows a blurry shot of the bed scene, fans thought Son Ye Jin did not actually film it. However, the behind the scenes video has revealed that Son Ye Jin and Kim Seon Woo had to shoot an intimate scene in bed, but it ended up not making it into the final cut. After filming a kiss and hug on the bed, Son Ye Jin got all shy and awkward. She smiled and covered her face as if it was her first time filming a love scene.
- Her expression looks as if she is a rookie actress doing a bed scene for the first time, so cute
- These behind the scenes shows how professional she is when acting
- These scenes aren’t so clear on screen, maybe she wants to cut it out so that her husband won’t get jealous
- Hyun Bin doesn’t like this
- I just wanted a blurry scene like this in Crash Landing On You, everyone, Bin must have felt hurt
- What Hyun Bin doesn’t know can’t hurt him
- The two are really immersed in acting, but when the scene cut, they burst out laughing
In “Thirty Nine”, Son Ye Jin and Kim Seon Woo play a couple of the same age who accidentally know each other and have only met 3 times before sleeping with each other. Coincidentally, the two later become colleagues and many bittersweet situations take place.
“Thirty Nine” airs every Wednesday and Thursday night on JTBC and Netflix.